Significant increased performance!
To maintain the value and for a constant energy output regular cleaning is necessary!
SolarAirUK has invested in the state of the art reverse osmosis technology to clean PV panels. Reverse osmosis (RO) is a water purification technology that uses a semipermeable membrane to remove ions, molecules. We undertake large commercial cleans or just smaller domestic properties.
Fig. 1: Functional principle Fig. 2: Soilage Fig. 3: Reduced incidence of light
- The self-cleaning effect through wind and rain is not sufficient to maintain the performance of a PV / solar module constant.
- Even with stronger inclination angles soil remains back, either on the surface or on the frame of the module.
- In the first year performance losses are seen and after 2-3 years they can already reach approximately 14%, which is confirmed by official studies.
- Soilage is primarily dust, cob webs, industrial, pollen, bird droppings, etc.
- For cleaning the right time is crucial. New modules should be cleaned at least after 2 years.
- The other intervals depend on the type of soil and location. Ideally, organise the cleaning in the spring (after pollination) and autumn (after harvest time).
Efficient – Saving right from the beginning!
The purchasing costs of the nLItsystem amortize themselves – depending on the size and the frequency of usage of the solar panels – within a verytime.
Please call or email us.
Or Click Here for more contact options.